Monday, December 5th — Sunday, December 18th
WHO ARE WE HELPING:
Domestic violence shelters of Northern Arizona that help local women, men and children of all ages.
To help support our local community shelters and improve the lives of our community members.
TOP PRIORITY ITEM:
Bus passes (Monthly/Yearly) to help these folks find work and get to work — (5 raffle tickets) [Average cost of a monthly bus pass = $37]
HIGH PRIORITY ITEMS:
Toiletries for kids/teens/women/men (grooming supplies); all items must be new and in original packaging, we cannot accept used toiletry items.
- Diapers sizes 2, 4, 5, and 6 (minimum 24 count package to qualify, no newborn size please, they currently have plenty); [very important item, 2 raffle tickets]
- Pull Ups sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, and 5T (minimum 24 count package to qualify); [very important item, 2 raffle tickets]
- Baby Wipes (minimum 360 count box of baby wipes to qualify); [very important item, 2 raffle tickets]
- Packages of Razors, Men’s/Women’s (1 raffle ticket)
- Deodorant, Men’s/Women’s (1 raffle ticket)
- Toothpaste/toothbrushes (1 raffle ticket)
- Combs/brushes for hair (1 raffle ticket)
- Clippers/trimmers (1 raffle ticket)
Any games books, movies, board games, and arts & craft supplies must be a complete set and contained (board game box, DVD cases). Used items are okay, but they must be a complete set.
- Books/Movies, G/PG movies only — DONATION LIMIT, 2 PER PATIENT FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE DRIVE (1 raffle ticket)
- Board Games (1 raffle ticket)
- Arts & Crafts Supplies (1 raffle ticket)
- Travel Mugs for coffee and tea (1 raffle ticket)
- Nail Polish, make-up, jewelry (must be new, 1 raffle ticket)
NO AEROSOL CANS! NO ALCOHOL (NO MOUTHWASH, OR OTHER PRODUCTS WITH ALCOHOL)!
What qualifies a patient to be in our charity drive drawing: Patients who donate items from the list of needs will be entered into our drawing for free medication! Patients can only earn these raffle tickets if they are making a purchase on the day of their donation. Patients are allowed to donate multiple items per day for entries (as long as a purchase is being made each time they come in), and can participate in this drive over multiple days, from December 5th – 18th, 2016. Please take advantage of this great opportunity to help enrich our community and give yourself a chance to win some high quality medication. How many entries you receive over the week long drive depends on how many items you donate! 🙂
- 1st PLACE PRIZE: ½ ounce of HMH flower. Four different ⅛ ounces, hand-picked by the staff at HMH for your holiday enjoyment.
- 2nd PLACE PRIZE: One Kaya Sol-Stix and one Kaya Mys-Stix of your choice, with one KAYA breath activated battery.
- 3rd PLACE PRIZE: Mota Pot and one of our current pre-packaged ½ ounce blends.