HOW TO GET (and RENEW!) YOUR ARIZONA QUALIFYING PATIENT CARD
STEP ONE: You must first obtain a signed Physician Certification form from a MD, ND, DO or HMD. Your physician must use the form found at the AZ Department of Health Services (ADHS) Medical Marijuana Program site, http://azdhs.gov/documents/licensing/medicalmarijuana/physicians/MMJ_PhysicianCertificationForm.pdf.
If your own physician is not willing to sign the form, below is a list of naturopathic doctors we recommend:
- Altitude Cannabis Evaluations (ACE): (928)719-7665. Medical records required. Doctor available Saturdays only. http://www.flg420card.com/
- Flagstaff Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine: (928)774-1770. Medical records required.
- Grand Canyon Clinics: (928) 499-3100. 930 N Switzer Canyon Dr, Ste 104, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. http://www.GrandCanyonClinics.com
- High Country Medical Clinic: (928)301-5345. Medical records required. Doctor available Sundays only, call to setup appointment. http://www.thehighcountrymmc.com/
- Dr. Lauren Philgren: (928)203-4200. No Medical Records Required.
STEP TWO: Once you receive your signed Physician Certification form, you need to file your application online with the ADHS. The application costs $150, unless you are on the AZ SNAP (Food Stamps) program in which case it will cost $75. If you file for yourself you will need to scan and upload the following:
- Your signed Physician Certification form – (PDF preferred max 2MB)
- Patient Attestation (found at http://azdhs.gov/documents/licensing/medicalmarijuana/patients/Patient_Attestation_Form.pdf)
- AZ Identification card, AZ driver’s license, or valid US Passport (PDF preferred max 2MB)
- 2×2 picture of yourself with a white background (JPEG preferred min 600×600 pixels; max 2 MB)
- SNAPS Documentation (SNAPS card with name and letter of acceptance from AZDES)
STEP THREE: Once you have filed your application for your MMJ Patient card, you should receive an approval email within 4-8 business days. Your card should arrive in the mail within 3-7 days of the approval notice. If you have not received your card after 14 days, you can contact the AZ Department of Health Services at (602) 542-1025.
HIGH MOUNTAIN HEALTH would love to help you file your Qualifying Patient Application or help you with any issues related to your card such as replacement or renewal. We charge $45 to file for your MMJ patient card or renewal application.
Contact High Mountain Health and get your application submitted today!
OUR HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 11am – 4pm
1250 South Plaza Way, Suite A
Flagstaff, AZ 86001