AZDHS Medical Cannabis Card Application:
Once you receive your signed Physician Certification form, you need to file an application online to the AZ Department of Health Services. The AZDHS Medical Cannabis Patient Card costs $150, unless you are on the AZ SNAP (Food Stamps) program, in which case it will cost $75. HMH provides all the forms and the photo as a part of the Filing Service.
- Please completely fill out paperwork required to file to the state.
- Please write clearly so we can be sure all the information is entered clearly.
- Provide required documents to High Mountain Health – SEE LIST BELOW; feel free to print any forms at home and bring them in to speed up registration.
- Once we verify information and collect the appropriate fees, HMH will be filing on your behalf to the state. HMH files every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- $150 state filing fee (75$ with SNAPS), CREDIT/DEBIT ONLY.
- $45 High Mountain Health filing service fee, cash or debit.
- HMH will be in contact via email after we file to the state with copies of your compiled application and payment receipt and when we receive an approval, as a reminder to be expecting your card.
- Your state card will be sent in the mail within 10-12 business days after HMH files your application.
- Once you receive your AZDHS Patient card you are welcome to visit any AZ state licensed dispensary!
- Qualifying Patient application form
- HMH New Patient forms:
- Patient Registration and Agreement
- Medical Data Privacy Policies and Consent Form
- Patient Education Acknowledgement
- Signed Physician Certification form
- Signed Patient Attestation form
- AZ Identification Card: AZ Driver’s License or Valid US Passport
- SNAPS documentation if applicable (current valid SNAPS card with name and letter of acceptance from the AZDES required to receive state discount).